Mobile Patrol & Alarm Response
With Star Protection and Patrol's Professional Premium mobile patrol service, our uniformed officer arrives on property in a law enforcement style vehicle and conducts a thorough building/property inspection.
This is not the typical security truck drive through. Mobile patrols may be random or scheduled for a specific time. The number of visits and inspections per shift are customized to the client's needs.
Patrol Officers to Monitor & Protect Your Property
Covering Green Bay to Milwaukee, our mobile patrol officers are dispatched to businesses and residences in Appleton, Neenah/Menasha, Oshkosh, Fond du Lac and other areas of Wisconsin as needs arise. They perform a variety of security-focused functions to keep your property safe and keep you informed.
- Thoroughly monitor the entire property, including buildings, streets, pools, hallways, parking lots and any recreational facilities by Foot Patrol. We use the vehicle only to get to your site.
- Inspect your property on-foot and write a Patrol Report for each visit.
- Reduce the chance for criminal opportunity, burglary, prowlers, loitering, auto theft, vagrancy and vandalism with strong security patrol presence.
- Apprehend and detain suspects for crimes against you or your property.
- Complete Patrol Reports that can be provided by email, fax or dropped at site at end of inspection.
- Exemplify a presence that displays authority.
Our patrol officers enforce general laws and your property-specific rules and regulations. They also respond to complaints 24/7/365, such as:
- Disturbances: Suppress loud music and parties, loitering and drinking in public.
- Trespassing: Escort off property and issue trespass warnings to subjects trespassing, loitering and vandalizing (field interviews and take digital photos, both of which can be given to you in a formal report).
- Parking: Depending on location procedures; enforce parking assignments and have vehicles cited and towed at owner's expense when in violation (fire lane violators, stored vehicles, guest parking violators, etc.).
- Rules & Regulations: Hours enforcement, lock down and/or clear out location facilities each day at a scheduled security patrol route. Un-lock facilities each day at a scheduled patrol. Enforce certain property rules and hours pertaining to curfew for minors, visitors and for designated areas such as pool, rec room, fitness room, etc.
- Maintenance & Security: Report any maintenance problems and security issues such as malfunctioning lights, inoperable doors or locks, water leaks, property rule and code violations, etc.
- Escorts: Provide security escorts on property to deter criminal activity or a hostile environment. Included for no additional charge.
- Meetings: Management staff at Star Protection and Patrol is always happy to attend community watch and other meetings to provide free and valuable support.
- Court Time: Appear in court and present report for any incidences (evictions, detainments, etc.) that we may have been involved in or were a witness to.
What to Expect from Our Security Company
- Professionally uniformed, armed and unarmed patrol officers who have the same training as most law enforcement officers in the State of Wisconsin
- Two-way radio-equipped patrol officers
- Supervisor on duty 365 days a year
- Pepper spray and baton-trained following the State of Wisconsin guidelines
- Unique database for Patrol Report tracking such as no trespasses issued
- Patrol Service Contract Terms – 30 days (no long-term contract)
- Patrol rates are flat monthly fees (12 Invoices per year)
- General liability insurance coverage
- Workers comp and commercial auto insurance
Star Protection and Patrol provides signage to each of its patrol customers notifying the public of no trespassing/no loitering and that all criminal offenses will be enforced and/or investigated by the on-site patrol officer. This sign also advises the public that all persons are subject to being stopped and questioned on private property.